I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but I’m doing this anyway. Down below this sentence you’ll find the rules for this meme followed up by my answers!
What you cannot choose. The Rules are Simple
We all know that blogging/facebook/twitter is in our arena of what we like to do, so I am going to rule them out as one of the 5 that you can post about. They really are not very girly. Likewise, phones, computers, ipads are all out of the running. I am challenging myself to this, as I am really not a girly girly type of person, and I want to find that within myself. It’s not all about power suits, filofaxes, ipads and designer phones.
If you want to pass this along, pick bloggers that you want to find out more about, and challenge them to write up their 5 secret passions that make them feel good. The idea is to lift our spirits this week. The fact that there is a linky added, just makes it all the more worthwhile in doing.
OK, here we go…
1) Polymer clay. I love making jewelry and tiny objects with polymer clay. I mostly use Fimo and Cernit. After giving polymer clay the shape you want, you cook it in the oven, and then your creations are ready. My creations include charms, earrings, decorations, etc. I’ve had this hobby since April 2010, and I got into it thanks to a university friend of mine.
2) English Language and Translation. If you know me well, you wouldn’t be surprised after reading this. I’ve been studying English since I was 11, even if I started listening to songs in English when I was 8. This language, the same language I’m writing this blog post in, isn’t only my second language, but also a love, a passion, an obsession of mine. I use English every day, even in my spare time. As far as translation is concerned, the way something can be said in another language fascinates me. I studied Translation & Interpreting when I was an undergraduate student, and I definitely don’t regret this choice!
3) Music. I listen to almost all kinds of music. I like pop, hip-hop, techno, rock, 80s/90s music and dance. Music is part of my everyday life.
4) Cosmetics. I don’t wear too much make-up, but I’m into eye shadows. I like gray, pink, green and blue shades the most. Sometimes I even use mascara and kajal. On my lips I like pink lipstick, lip balm or lipgloss. I also love nail polish! The brands I use the most are Kiko, Pupa, Essence, Deborah and Debby.
5) Glee. I’ve been a fan of this TV show from the very first episode. I watch it in both English and Italian, and I’m looking forward to watching tomorrow’s episode, because I’ve waited two weeks for it! My favourite characters are Will, Emma, Mercedes and Kurt. I listen to Glee Cast versions of famous songs, and sometimes they’re even better than the originals!
(I found this meme on Caity.nu)