- AIIC (International Association of Conference Interpreters)
- Avoid beginner’s mistakes
- Biblit, idee e risorse per traduttori letterari – it also includes a page with tips on how to become literary translators and various resources (ITA)
- Come si diventa traduttori letterari (ITA)
- Common misconceptions about translation
- DG Interpretation’s YouTube channel (multilingual)
- English Russian Translations – Interpreter vs Translator – an article about the difference between translators and interpreters
- European Masters in Conference Interpreting – EMCI
- European Masters in Translation – EMT
- European School of Translation (ITA)
- Heriot-Watt Language Careers (YouTube channel)
- Interpreter Training Resources – the only dedicated site for conference interpreting students. There is also a forum for student interpreters (I used to post there). Definitely a must-see.
- Interpreting for Europe
- Jokes on Translation and Languages
- inTRAlinea – Online translation journal (ENG, ITA)
- Live ETI – Online lectures at ETI in Geneva.
- ProZ.com – A community for translators, interpreters and language students.
- SCICNET – DG Interpretation (EU)
- The Interpreter’s Friend (ENG)
- The Whisperers – A documentary about interpreters.
- Tips for clients – Top 10 Ways to Keep Your Translator Happy
- Tradurre – A documentary about translators. (ITA)
- Translation & Interpreting – The International Journal of Translation and Interpreting Research. (ENG)
- Translation and Interpreting Glossary (ENG)
- Translators Café – Another community for translators.
- Watercooler – Tips, tricks and networking for translators.
Page last updated on: March 19, 2011.
Found a dead link (i.e. one that isn’t working anymore)? Please let me know by posting a comment below! Thanks in advance! 🙂